Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Mamma Me-a





The only way to let myself really express my thoughts on this blog is to completely accept the fact of who I am and my season of life. I am a mom. I have three children under the age of seven. I have been married to my husband for ten years. We're a Christian unschooling family. I am a writer.

My blog on myspace has been an ongoing tale of the joys and laughs watching and listening to my children as they grow. My kids are hilarious! I know that I have goofball tendencies, and so does my creative musician husband, so these kids are full of goofs. And I appreciate the way they feel free to just be their goofy self, not bending to peers or leaving things behind to please someone else.

This blog, one that is for my free writing, away from the eyes of friends and relatives, will just have to morph with me as I become the writer-wife-mom I was made to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment