Monday, December 22, 2008

Homeschool Inspiration


Right now I am in desperate need of inspiration for the rest of our homeschool year. I haven't read any homeschool books for a awhile, so I checked out Help for the Harried Homeschooler by Christine M. Field, and found exactly what I needed.


I have only read the first two chapters, and already I feel my focus and vision being refreshed. She talks about balance. I have stepped back from the many ministries I was in at church and have been able to focus on my family and home in a new and wonderful way. I have been in ministry non-stop for the past 14 years. Then she goes into a chapter on organization, talking about meal planning and housework schedules. Good stuff! It's all a refresher, and isn't that what I needed?
I'll have to start blogging what speaks to me so maybe you can be inspired, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment