Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Thoughts on the New Year

So much to think about, so much I want to do differently. Here is a short list of what I can remember right now.

  1. Take vitamins regularly, especially iron.
  2. Start my ab toning workouts, tone my arms
  3. Read more literature, starting with F. Scott Fitzgerald
  4. Get all the kids to the dentist
  5. Get all the kids caught up on vaccinations
  6. Meal planning, improve all facets
  7. Write more, establish goals

These are just personal goals. I have so many more thoughts on what God would have me improve spiritually. Last summer I learned a lot about humility, something I thought I knew a lot about already. I know that everything is levels with God, how deep am I willing to go? Right now, I still feel like I am under the microscope, especially with my friendships. I feel like I am learning how to be a better friend to all the friends I have. I have seen people recently that I haven't seen for a long time. I want to reach out more to the people I don't already know, like at the library or recreation classes.

I enjoy the challenges of the new year. Maybe I should journal more, record my goals and my efforts to reach them. Establish my priorities and number everything around that. Right now, my priority is to finish this, and go play Barbies with my little Princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment