Thursday, January 29, 2009

25 Things

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you. (Thanks Ang!)

This will be easy, since this is my semi-secret blog! Here are 25 totally random things about me. I will try to make them interesting.

  1. I start my day with a cup of coffee every day, but I rarely get to drink the whole thing.
  2. My favorite shirt color is robin's egg blue.
  3. I think in written sentences.
  4. I am horrible in confrontation because I always start crying.
  5. I never take my mascara off, or at least I put it back on right after I remove it.
  6. I dream of what my single life would be like.
  7. I hate to watch television for hours at a time, but my husband loves it.
  8. I enjoy Bollywood movies when I can invest the time. (kind of contradicts #7!)
  9. I will not let my children see a book-based movie without first reading the book.
  10. I look at license plates while I am driving and make them into words.
  11. I hate competition so sometimes I let people win, especially Scrabble.
  12. I know how to cross-stitch but I don't get to because of my tendinitis.
  13. I was once a top-level manager for a premiere fitness company, before I developed tendinitis.
  14. I am not a good cook without a lot of preparation and effort.
  15. I can play the guitar very ill indeed.
  16. I love to sing when I am alone in the car.
  17. My toenails are always painted, and I do my own pedicures.
  18. I love country music and always beg my husband to put on some tight jeans and a big belt buckle. (he always refuses!)
  19. I read part of my Jane Austen treasury every day at lunch.
  20. I have a Sudoku book but all the easy ones are done, so I cheat a little by filling in the grid from the answers at the back.
  21. Documentaries are one of my most favorite things to watch.
  22. I grew up watching the Three Stooges on late-night TV.
  23. I had a big poster of Sonny Crockett on my wall when I was 12. (seems odd now)
  24. I never wear hats because I get awful hat hair.
  25. I eat chocolate every day. I need it. I am not kidding.

Hope that wasn't too boring! I'm sure later I will think of better things I could have written!

No comments:

Post a Comment