Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I Don't Know, Sometimes...


Even though I am adult, sometimes things happen and suddenly I feel like an awkward adolescent or the jerky young adult that I was. I have to remind myself that I am NOT that person anymore and I would NEVER do those things again. Sometimes, repercussions of things that happened years and years ago, not even anything that I did, still affect my day. That's how it feels right now. I have to blog something, so I'm just blogging my state of mind. This would be a night that I would just go to bed and toss and turn, but thanks to NaBloPoMo, here I am. Cathartic? Mmm, no. I am just biding my time until the kids are in bed and I can really talk to my husband. Sigh.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I will often get lost in a past event or decision and stew about it...which makes no sense when that event is LONG gone, lol! I have to force myself to 'knock it off' up there and get on with my day! Glad I'm not the only one!
    I'm usually blogging in the evening while Mr. FixIt has crashed in the COD (chair of death) beside me. I in one of those funks tonight also, not sure what to blog about.

    ReplyDelete