Monday, January 19, 2009

List of Books Read for Novel Reading Month



That's right, just a list. Here are the books I have finished so far.






  1. The Great Gatsby, Fitzgerald
  2. The Penderwicks, Birdsall
  3. The Jane Austen Book Club, Fowler

What I am reading now: two Agatha Christie mysteries, The Pale Horse and After the Funeral

As of January 27th, I have finished four more books.

  1. The Pale Horse, by Agatha Christie (I figured this one out right away)
  2. After the Funeral by Agatha Christie (did not figure this one out)
  3. Taken at the Flood by Agatha Christie (my favorite one, very difficult to figure out)
  4. Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella (entertaining chick lit, devoured this in one day)

I wasn't sure I would make the gold ten books read, but I think I might! I have a couple Anne Tylers and Jennifer Weiners to read this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment