Saturday, October 31, 2009

A Quick Shot of Thanksgiving

My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving. I love all the cooking, all the eating, and all the football. I love to be home, surrounded by my close family, and spend the day in happy buy-ness. I always decorate and this year, I have my decorations up a bit early to enhance my sister's visit.

We bought a couple last minutes items for the front door and coffee table. I rushed over to Big Lots this morning and was very happy to find a couple displays still up full of Harvest type decorations. I got the pumpkin candle I wanted, too! The mantle, which is my favorite decorating spot, looks beautiful.

My awesome DH dragged the stored decorations out of the garage, and even hunted down the twinkle lights I wanted. He gets big points for that!









No comments:

Post a Comment