Monday, November 16, 2009

I Hate My Keyboarding Class

I enrolled in an online keyboarding class thinking it was an easy way to get 3 credits and boost my financial aid package. Wrong.

What I didn't realize is that it was a document processing class and now I am having to type and format various documents. I seriously hate this class. The teacher sends out messages or returns work with snippy comments and is not very friendly at all. I am turning my lessons in on time and doing everything required, but I seriously hate this class. It is a waste of my time since it's not focused solely on typing. I dread having to sit and do the work every night.

This is the first class I have ever taken that I am wondering, what is the least amount of work I can do and still pass? Hmm.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear your online classes aren't going well. :(( I found that not having actual classes to attend made it harder for me to get my work done.

    I saw in your previous post that you knit. I can't wait to see some of your work! I love knitting. :))

    ReplyDelete