Sunday, November 15, 2009

Knitting Projects

I love reading all the blogs about knitting! I saw someone has a widget showing how many miles they have knitted this year. Gotta get one of those for next year! My BIG PLAN is to knit all year and have a good inventory by October to launch. We'll see how that goes!

I finished my first scarf prototype for my Christmas line. I think it looks wonderful and all that remains is to trim the sides and sew on the appliques. I love to knit because I am relaxing but also being productive. Of course today I have yet to knit but I completed three projects already this weekend so I just watched football today.

I have gotten a lot of compliments on my ultra-long black scarf that I knit earlier this year. It was my first project with the big, fat bamboo needles. I really love that scarf.

No comments:

Post a Comment