Wednesday, December 23, 2009

End of the Year Thoughts

This month of December seems to fly by some days and crawl by on others. This week seems incredibly slow to me! Is it only WEdnesday? Not even Christmas Eve yet? Sigh. I don't know what is making me so antsy, but I feel like just getting through New YEar's and getting back to life as usual. Being ab;e to stop spending money will be nice too.

I have a few things I have decided to work on for next year. One is to dust off my guitar and learn how to play it well. Of course, this involves taking lessons of some kind and I don't know how that will work out, but if I am determined, a way will be made. Another goal is to finish my online Transcription program. The deadline is April and there really is no other option than to finish, so there it is. I have been working pretty steadily these past two weeks so I think that is attainable. Then, there is the usual, I-need-to-lose-weight-so-I-better-exercise-more goal. Isn't that a given? I think this one is one of the goals I am most motivated about. I have seen both my parents go through medical problems this past year and my thought is always, "In a little while, that could be me if I don't make more of an effort to get healthy." I'm hoping to get on the track and go back to my step class with my bestie.

That's all I have so far. Obviously hobbies and reading will be included somehwere on this list, but I don't have solid thoughts on those yet.

And I have to say, only because this has been knocking around in my head, that to discover my 1 follower hasn't been online for over a year was a bit disheartening. That's why I haven't blogged for so long. So now, I have to admit, which I don't have a problem admitting, that this blog will be solely for my own writing. I think that's fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment