Friday, December 4, 2009

An Observation

I was in the bookstore with my husband and Mr. M tonight. As I walked the aisles, one particular section really jumped out. The shelves were full of books with red or pink covers. Some were red and pink. What was the section you ask? Sexuality and Relationships. Big surprise.

Maybe there should be a section for men since these books are obviously targeting women. Do men even read relationship books? I've bought 2 for my husband in the past and I read them more than he did. If there was a section about Sexuality and Relationships for men, what color would the covers be? Blue and Black? Or would they all have paper bag covers so a man could buy one without being embarrassed?

2 comments:

  1. Maybe a Swimsuit model on the cover would help them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't think of that! I bet it would!

    ReplyDelete