Thursday, January 7, 2010

100 Books in 2010

This is a great way to get reading next year!
It doesn't seem like that many books until you actually try to do it!

BOOKS IN PROGRESS
1. War and Peace by Tolstoy (audiobook) which my mother and I plan to listen to while we knit together once a month. We call it our Knit Lit Day. (This never got started and I now have a very fat copy of it on my nightstand - one chapter in)
2. Audiobook White Fang by Jack London. (I listen while I knit). In progress. (still)
3. Under the Tuscan Sun by Frances Mayes (I'm at the recipes part)


FINISHED BOOKS

1. The King of Torts by John Grisham - halfway done - a great weekend read! Finished 1/5/10
2. The Appeal 1/7/10 (what else can be done when you have a sprained finger but reading?)
3. 2. The Appeal by Grisham (a side goal of mine is to read every Grisham I haven't read yet).
4. 4. King of Torts by John Grisham - halfway done - a great weekend read! Finished 1/5/10
5. Jane and the Unpleasantness at Scargrave Manor: Being the First Jane Austen Mystery by Barron, Stephanie (K)
6. Secret Adversary by Agatha Christie (K)
7. The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella (K)
8. The Full Cupboard of Life: More from the No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency by Alexander McCall Smith (K)
9. The Kalahari Typing School for Men by Alexander McCall Smith (K)
10. Morality for Beautiful Girls by Alexander McCall Smith (K)
11. Tears of the Giraffe by Alexander McCall Smith (K)
12. A Series of Unfortunate Events #3: The Wide Window by Lemony Snicket (read while I was on the treadmill) (K)
13. A Series of Unfortunate Events #2: The Reptile Room by Lemony Snicket (K)
14. Baby Bonanza by Maureen Child (K) (my first free romance Kindle book)
15. Tillie, a Mennonite Maid; a Story of the Pennsylvania Dutch by Helen Martin (free K)
16. The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency by Alexander McCall Smith (K)
17. Lies I Told My Children by Karen McQuestion (K)
18. The Log-Cabin Lady - An Anonymous Autobiography (K)
19. Bram Stoker's Dracula by Bram Stoker (K)
20. Ireland: A Novel by Frank Delaney (K)
21. Born to Run by Christopher Mcdougall (K)

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! I'm going to start my own goal for reading, Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete