Hello, my neglected blog. I haven't forgotten about you.
This week is the last week of classes for the kids every day. Thank the Lord! I'm so done with such busy-ness as this past month has seen.
With that in mind, I am trying to tie up the loose ends of all my ongoing projects and thoughts. Such as:
1. Make a menu for dinners and go grocery shopping.
2. Finish the 2 scarves I have on the needles.
3. Set my calendar and goals for the next medical transcription unit.
4. Wash everyone's sheets from their beds.
5. Finally call the neck and back clinic and get that ball rolling.
If I can square these items away, I will feel great.