Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Scarf Frustration

Tonight I tried to start a new knitting project. I have the perfect colors to knit a LA Dodgers scarf for a friend of mine. I finally sat down to get it going on the needles and wouldn't you know, didn't work. I had the design worked out in my mind but just couldn't get it going at all. AT ALL. I ended up ripping out three different starts and finally said, "I'm just not meant to do this right now," and put it away. Grr.

I think I burned myself out doing so much work on my transcription reports. I worked almost nonstop from 5am until about 2:30pm. The kids were pretty good about it, with minimal interruptions, so I had a very productive session. I cannot wait to get through this program!! Only about 150 reports left. I would really like to get finished before the end of the month. We'll see.

I got some good reading time in with my Kindle finally, too. I started an historical fiction novel about Ireland. I love my Kindle! Oh, and the story is good, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment