1. Write more - try to finish the writing projects I have started.
2. Get Mr. M to write his name on his own so he can get a library card.
3. Teach Mr. M to read - he's right there, so close!
4. Find an MT job that is mostly VR editing and has perfect hours.
5. Make it a habit to get up early.
The school year is over and the summer has begun. Time to schedule some parks and rec classes for the kids and figure out what our summer schedule will be. I'm hoping this will be a very fruitful summer for my writing. I kicked it off with a new subscription to Writer's Digest.