Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Spring Break Day Two - Project Organization

Today's project was to tackle the homeschool shelves and get them organized. Here is the Before picture.


What a disaster area! I had the help of the short people and we knocked it out pretty quickly. Here is the After picture.



Aahh. Everything in its place, looking neat and ready for the last month of school. If I stop being so lazy about putting things away maybe it will stay like this. We'll see. All I know is, my work for today is done and I am knitting for the rest of the day. I love spring break!

2 comments:

  1. I'm still reading your blog!

    Great job on the clean-up! It looks so organized!

    It's inspired me to clean up around here too. I'm still working on my decluttering! Donate/trash/sell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hanging in there with me!

    I am so pleased to report the shelves still look great.

    I have five bags ready for the thrift store!

    ReplyDelete