Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Library Loot

I'm always lurking on this fabulous blog about books and reading, but this is my first time actually posting with a topic, or maybe my second. I don't remember. But one of my goals for 2012 is to actually meet a reading goal I have set for myself, and I think this will help me.

I checked out a few books from the library last week and plan to have a marathon reading session today. I have D is for Deadbeat by Sue Grafton. I wanted the B book in the series, but alas, my library didn't have it. I also got Promises, Promises by Erica James thinking it would be a great read for a lazy day at home, like today.

I forgot to get the next Hillerman mystery and I couldn't find a couple others I wanted. Better luck next week, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment