Sunday, January 8, 2012

The Happiest Place on Earth




We finally all have our passes and spent the day enjoying them. I am exhausted!

Best ride - Indiana Jones, we all rode together for the kids' first time and they loved it!
Worst ride - Indiana Jones, my phone slipped out of my pocket and we spent a harrowing 15 minutes waiting for someone to find it. Found!

Bless the person who turned it in. Granted it must have been a moral struggle to turn it in and not keep it, but, hey, we've all been there.

2 comments:

  1. ahhhhh humanity can be so good! MOre images. LOVE this one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kathy! I have great hopes for humanity. I have the gift of being a Finder. I'm always finding things people are looking for like toys, books, children in stores. It's weird. I was really hoping that would come back around for me, and it did!

    ReplyDelete