Saturday, January 14, 2012

So This Was My Day

This was me waiting for dh to grab drinks to take to watch the game at our friend's house. Does everyone do that on the way? I wish I were a better planner because stopping on the way to somewhere is one of my pet peeves.

Our friends watched the kids so we could have a date and we went to The Americana where there is this Bellagio-esque fountain. We had a good time walking around, but didn't do much shopping. The stores are all expensive ones, like Coach and Tiffany's and CVS Pharmacy. I noticed that the people all smelled a lot better than the ones at our usual mall. We were walking in clouds of perfume and cologne we typically only smell in magazines.

The restrooms had attendants and real towels. While I paid $1 for the lady to hand me a towel, at least dh got a spritz of cologne, too, for his. I think I could get used to that.

The football games today were a big letdown. I'm hoping tomorrow's will be more exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment