Saturday, March 17, 2012

St. Patrick's Day

I am spending this St. Patrick's Day cozy at home as the rain pours down outside. I can almost imagine I'm in a cottage on the Irish coast. No, I'm not wearing green clothing, but I have a glorious shamrock tattoo on my back with plenty of green to avoid a pinch.

This is my favorite tattoo of the four I have.


I just finished reading Jurassic Park this morning (#9 of 100) and, wow, it was a thrilling read.  I am now an official Michael Crichton fan. I know he is a popular author, which is not really something I look for in a book, but I got this book for $1 at the prison bookstore thinking I would try it. I'm so happy I did! This is a great book and a quick read.

I am getting ready to pick up my bamboo needles and work on a strap for a beautiful white bag I knitted last month. I'm hoping to line it and get it listed on Etsy this weekend. Knitting on a rainy St. Patrick's Day makes me feel more in touch with my people.

Enjoy your St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment