Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Be Sore, Not Sorry - Day 36

Oh, thankfully this day is almost over.

The kids have finished their testing for the year, yay! We shall coast through the last month of homeschool on book reports and documentaries. Aahh.

I walked my two miles after Mr. M's baseball game when it was starting to rain even! I got out and got going, and the rain stopped. I notice my pace is faster, so I think next week I need to add a half mile, at least, to my daily walk. Right now I'm just focusing on being consistent, not fast. When I have dropped these bags of potatoes I'm carrying around, then I can try to get faster. Did I mention my bursitis? No? Suffice it to say, I've been walking around with an ice pack stuffed down the side of my shorts after a walk. The hill, that blankety-blank hill! But I will persevere. Because I'm fat and I'm not happy like this.

What else, hmm. Hell Week is half over. The combination of having to leave the house with the kids every day and my dh working overtime every day equals an exhausted family. We still have five more days of stuff to do! I cannot believe how so much has been packed into these past 9 days. We had a choice in none of the planning, just the way things happened.

This weekend is camping with the Brownies for me and Princess O. I'm nervous and excited. I love camping, so I'm really hoping all goes well.

No ice cream tonight. Bummer. My willpower is amazing me!

1 comment:

  1. You are doing an amazing job with the healthy new plans! Hope your camping weather is wonderful..I love the smell of woodsmoke

    ReplyDelete