Thursday, April 12, 2012

Finished Projects, Finally!

I spent the weekend finishing up projects that have been staring at me accusingly for a couple weeks. I made a vow to not start anything new until these few projects were finished, ends woven in and all!


This is the market bag I made for one of my friends, not sure if she'll like it, but it's done! I crocheted a border and attached the I-cord handles. I love the shape of this bag, perfect for a library trip.


This is a green basket weave cross body bag, that is so stinkin' cute! I'm going to add a button, so...maybe this one isn't totally finished. Dang it! But it's almost finished, and it's so stinkin' cute! I may have to keep this one for myself.


This is another bag finished, the black fuzzy bag. I'm very pleased with how this one turned out. It's really big, but the stitches are tight so it won't stretch out to the floor. The top and bottom are gray, fuzzy yarn, not sure what it's called, but I love the variegated pattern.

I don't want to knit I-cord for a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment