Thursday, April 5, 2012

Knits, A Quickie

I spent some time in my LYS a couple weeks ago. I bought some new needles and splurged on some yarn.

I bought silk yarn for the first time, telling myself that it's time I had a really great something knit for myself. I've started a diamond eyelet scarf that looks much more complicated than it is. I'm in love!

I also bought some hemp yarn, just because I thought it would be fun to tell people what it was. It's a pretty green shade that will be perfect for a spring scarf.

If you haven't read the new Knit Simple, drop everything and go get it right now! Lots of amazing patterns for spring.

2 comments:

  1. GOod for you for splurging on yourself. YOU deserve it. Hemp is hard on my hands, perhaps it has improved over the years !! hope so.

    ReplyDelete