Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Sick of Myself

I am so sick. of. myself.

Something has to change. I have no discipline to exercise anymore! What happened to me? Boo.

This extra weight is really disgusting me. I caught a glimpse of myself in a full length mirror and I thought someone was standing in front of me. Who is that person? Where did this extra chin come from?

I've never liked pictures of myself, but now I really hate them. My face is so fat! Something has to be done. Not just for summer, not for looking good, but for feeling good about myself. I need to do this for me.

I think I have found one key, more fitness-minded people in my life. I need to fill my sphere of friends with encouraging, active human beings instead of the lazy, lumpy ones I know and love. I love my friends and family, but dang it, we all look the same!

I was walking around in crowds of people and I noticed so many are overweight, lots of moms who look like me, paunchy, flabby bellies from child-bearing years ago. This can't be! I don't want to be in this club anymore!

I downloaded a couple apps to help me stay accountable to my DailyMile folks. I think that might help. I'm going to check out fitness.com and see what I can find. I'm looking for encouragement, community for weight loss and exercise. I ain't getting it from Facebook. Maybe there should be a FatFacebook for people who are sick of themselves, like me. Sick of myself!

I walked/ran a mile today, that felt good. I know I can do it if I just discipline myself. Right? Boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment