Wednesday, April 11, 2012

What I'm Reading

As always, I have a few books going right now.

I'm trying to finish Sacred Clowns by Tony Hillerman. This mystery is so complicated, so many running plotlines, it's been hard to keep straight. I read Hillerman mysteries so I can discuss them with my dad. He's read them all and I think he enjoys our coversations. So I'm continuing on, even though, sigh, this one isn't one of my favorites.

I'm also reading a compilation of Mary Stewart Arthurian novels called Legacy. Pure bliss to lose myself in this story, with a mug of hot coffee in my hand and nothing else to do. I have it on my Kindle so I can take it everywhere, but I'm savoring the reading. There are 4 novels in this compilation, but I have a tendency to devour what I love so I'm pacing myself.

I'm still getting through the Mark Twain biography and barely started Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy. I had high hopes for Spring Break, didn't work out that way.

Have you seen the Bookmarks magazine? When I can't decide what to read next, this is what I buy. The cover of the current issue is a colorful tree with owls, love it!

1 comment:

  1. I Always loved that magazine and got great gift ideas from it

    ReplyDelete