Friday, May 4, 2012

Camping With the Brownies - #2


This is the campground we shared with five other troops. I was surprised at how small it was, but the grounds were nicely shaded.


This is one of the girls in my patrol doing dishes. Yes, dishes, which many of these girls had never done in their lives, which took away a lot of the quality time of the trip. Twenty people make a lot of dishes!


My tent is the yellow one, the small one, the smallEST one. I had to put this up by myself using a diagram, an impossible task for me. My brain does not work like that! This was a 6 man tent, but one adult and 5 girls could not be comfortable in it! My patrol was complaining and moaning about how small it was, so someone brought a bigger tent, and it was still too small. I slept with the side of the tent just centimeters from my face.


And here she is, Princess O, my happy little camper and the reason I would do it all over again.



2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lot of fun (apart from the dishes)! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was definitely fun, although I think disposable dishes would have been my choice, ha ha!

      Delete