Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thrift Store Treasures

When we visit my sister, a trip to her local Goodwill store is always on the list of activities. This store is amazing! We went on Memorial Day and so had bonus discounts on some of the prices. 
Here are the treasures I found.


The next three books in the Kinsey Milhone mystery series by Sue Grafton. Score! I also found one that's a few letters ahead, but I have the others at home. I started F is for Fugitive on the treadmill yesterday. (What? Of course I'm still logging miles!)


Every time I shop this thrift store, I find knitting needles! I don't know what kind these are, do you? They are metal and in-the-round. They're awesome! And cost less than $1. Even more awesome!


Everyone agreed that this coat was the best find of the day. The coat is like new, probably never worn. I found it and it's a size medium, not my size. BUT, it cost 99cents! The inside is faux fur and omg, so luxurious and cozy! I am planning to knit a very wide and thick scarf to wear down the front since I doubt I will ever be able to zip it. I couldn't resist! 


Remember my purple jeans? Well, I now have an electric blue pair to match! These are ankle-biters and so cute. I saw a similar pair in my new InStyle for a much higher price than the $2 I paid. Score!

This Goodwill store never disappoints!



1 comment:

  1. I had a faux fur coat as a little kid. I want one I want yours.

    ReplyDelete