Sunday, July 1, 2012

Stop Giving Up




Well, folks, I'm still chasing my weight loss goal. I've crept a little close, but basically I feel like the month of June was a bust. We were on vacation and while I did get some exercise in, my heart was not in it once we came home. I think I left my mojo at my sister's house. So here it is summer and there's a long way to go.

My exercise theme for July is Stop Giving Up. That's it, just Stop Giving Up. One goal I have is to hit the 100 mile mark walking this month, which means lacing up those Nikes and hitting the asphalt every day. Every day! No excuses.

My other goal is to get a workout program going. I haven't bought Insanity or P90X yet, so I think I will stick with Zumba Rush for now. I don't actually have that one, yet, though. What I have been doing is shaking my booty to Just Dance 3 in Sweat Mode. Wow, that is a great workout! And it's fun, which I think exercise should be if at all possible. I know I won't develop killer abs like this, but for now I'm just focusing on dropping the weight.

This is day one of Stop Giving Up. What are your fitness goals for July? Make some and join me!

2 comments:

  1. as soon as the oppressive heat hit I stopped with my bike. IM so bad. I need to rethink this seriously. I have been better about my food choices though. Lots of veggies much less meat...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am right with you on this goal. In fact I am trying to motive right now to go for a walk before it gets too hot!

    ReplyDelete