Sunday, October 28, 2012

MIA

I know I haven't been posting much. I'm counting the month of October as a general loss due to being so sick for most of it.

November is right around the corner! It's time to think about some new goals. Hmm. I'll get back to you on that!

Professor X is almost finished with his football season. I'm so happy! It has been weeks and weeks since we've been to church due to his practice schedule and games. I love our new church and I miss going.

I have been going to a morning study for women, but I haven't made any personal connections, aka friends. I'm feeling a little lonely, really. My social media is my social life. Is that terrible or typical nowadays?

The week ahead is packed. Homeschooling and running and daily life. I'm hoping it will be amazing!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you found a place to Pray with others that is nice for you. Friends will follow!!!

    IM wishing you an amazing week!

    ReplyDelete