Monday, October 29, 2012

This and That

So I've been feeling a little under the weather since Friday. But today I have a raging sore throat. Ugh. The worst part is the nighttime cough. You know? Because then you are sick and also not rested. Totally sucks.

I never get sick! Well, almost never. I just have to ride this out and hope it's gone by the beginning of November. I'm pumped to start working on my new fitness goals!

Have you seen the movie, "Seeking a Friend for the End of the World"? This was one of DH's picks, which surprised me. I am the one who typically chooses the Indie films, but this one sparked his interest. I don't know exactly why. Steve Carell is one of my favorites and Keira Knightley is great, too. I think it is the whole end-of-the-world-and-we-know-it premise that I didn't like. I give it a half-thumbs up, just one. If you were interested in it to begin with, watch it. If not, spoil it.

I started reading Gone Girl. I downloaded the sample onto my Kindle app. I do not recommend reading books on a phone screen. Once you read for a little while and have to look up, wow! The eye strain is crazy! I really want a Kindle Fire. My Kindle is looking so dated!

What's new with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment