Thursday, December 27, 2012

Bzz Bzz Bzz

I am busy about my home this week! Project Vacation Organization is in full swing. I now have everything sorted into the general area I want it to be. The big TV is set up and ready for me to rock with Just Dance. And I did a mountain of dishes, too. (I have no dishwasher and I don't want to be overrun like last week!)

I had to wear some mitts for my run this morning. It's cold! Like 50 degrees! I'm such a wimp, right? I've done Ohio and New Jersey winters, even Oklahoma was colder! But I'm a California girl now and I say 50 degrees is cold! Although it is perfect for running. My three miles were done in less than 45 minutes, a great time for me, and some of the credit goes to the cooler temperature.

My sister mailed me a jackpot of knitting needles she found at a thrift store in WA. I was amazed! Needles in many sizes and colors! Some are English so I'm not sure how the size translates. I organized them into a pouch roll that one of my friends made for me, as seen here. A marvelous addition to my collection.

Tomorrow will be spent in the old neighborhood as I drop off kids and visit with some friends. It will be a nice break from all the housework!

2 comments:

  1. Neeles heaven!!! What a great gift.
    Enjoy your visiting time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you and your running in the cold!!!!! you rock

    ReplyDelete