Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

This has been such a whirlwind December! I spent the first two weeks closing out the homeschooling year of 2012. Then I spent the last two weeks knitting Christmas gifts nonstop. I am taking the last few days of the year for myself!

I took a break from running this month, but still tracked my diet and went below my target weight for the month. Yay! I'm kicking off 2013 a full 25 lbs lighter than July of 2012, boo-yah! I'm eager to get back to running. I've set a goal of 100 miles by the end of February, which is my birthday. I'm also hoping to buy a weight bench soon and start toning. Overall, though, I'm pleases with how I look so far.

Are you thinking of goals for next year? I always set something big and a few small ones. Exercise, knitting, and writing are all at the top of my list.

I hope your holidays were all that you wanted them to be and more! Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. You look adorable...and I LOVE that cowl!!!!! Pattern please?

    I have been thinking of resolutions too! Getting on the Nordic Track daily is a big goal for me...Im thinking of it. Currently I go on it 4 times a week average...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kathy! This is just a panel of Tweed yarn knit in garter stitch with the ends sewn together in a mobius. I love it too!

      I bet Nordy loves all the attention! Good for you getting up there and doing it.

      Delete