Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Vacation Organization Day 1

Today was day one of my vacation organization project. I am moving my homeschooling things around to serve me better during the day. It is a massive undertaking.

Not only does it involve sorting through everything, keep or toss is the question of the day, but I even need to rearrange some furniture. I am eager to get this finished because I think it will help me stay on top of my homeschooling plans. Sometimes I forget what I have!

I ran 3 miles first thing this morning. A very stiff run with cold hands to start! I'm so happy I did it. The key to my success was laying out my clothes last night. Preparation is essential!

My favorite Christmas gift this year is my Safety Cat, which is pictured here. It's a self-defense weapon you carry while running, or whatever else you do. I felt confident and safe! Hopefully I never have to use it.

1 comment:

  1. Love the safety cat! I have a knife with a flashlight but that looks a little easier to carry in my hand.

    ReplyDelete