Saturday, August 22, 2015

Day 2 - 30 Days to Make a Change

Confession: While I did sign and prepare the FAFSA for mailing, it is still in my purse waiting to be mailed. So half a check for Day 1.

Day 2

I am leaning toward obtaining a Bachelor's degree in Communications. I believe this is a great entry for teaching, writing, even moving up in the healthcare industry. Today I researched job opportunities for this type of major. I think this may be the way to go.

The school I am seriously considering is CSU-global, completely online programs. There is a Communications degree available. Pretty sure this is what I should do. Pretty sure. This degree covers training, writing, leadership, a lot of areas that overlap my interests.

It's hard not to be nervous! I don't want to commit to a program and then find out it is useless. Is any degree useful? Could I make a huge mistake?

No comments:

Post a Comment