Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Day 5 - Other Projects

Going back to school isn't my only project right now. I'm a master multitasker and always have many ideas in the works.

I'm writing a short story to enter into a contest. I don't know what my chances are of winning, but it's definitely motivating me to write regularly again. I keep asking myself, "what does 1500 words look like?" No idea until I actually do it. I'm using a draft I wrote in creative writing class eons ago in college. I'm hopeful. That's always a good thing!

I'm also getting ready to launch a massive Seahawks knitting project. I believe a knit shop will do very well if it focuses on one high-quality, unique item. My idea is bling and Seahawks. More to come.

I mailed the FAFSA yesterday. I'm waiting for that to finish processing before I move forward and call the school. This helps me work on patience and peace in this season of wait. I know class sessions start every 8 weeks so when it's my time, I'll know.

One final project I'm working I is getting up earlier. My goal is 5am with writing or workout time before leaving for work. I'm at 5:30am right now, 15 minutes earlier than last month. I love having time to shower and get ready in the morning without feeling rushed. By the end of the year, I hope this will be my new routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment