Thursday, September 10, 2015

Busy and Waiting

Turn in application to CSU Global, check.
Turn in FAFSA to CSU Global, check.
Request transcripts for CSU Global, check.

Now I'm waiting for an admissions letter of acceptance or denial. More waiting. I'm getting pretty good at this so it doesn't bother me at all! (no, that's not sarcasm.)

I finished knitting the Seahawks hand warmers. I'm wearing them to work tomorrow for Blue Friday. I'm not a hard core fan, but you can't live here and resist the excitement for long. People up here are passionate about the Hawks! I know the patients will get a kick out of my hand warmers. At least I hope they will.

I walked 45 minutes on the treadmill today. I miss running with all my heart and soul. My knees definitely do not miss running. I had a long day of sitting at work, so I grabbed my book (The Devil Wears Prada) and hit the  machine. At 15 minutes in, I felt like I was surely halfway. When I looked at the timer and saw 15 minutes, I was discouraged. I heard myself think, I'm so tired maybe I'll stop at 20. Then I very sternly said NO! Go all the way! You'll be so proud of yourself. So I did and I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment